** Applications are now closed **
Please use this information to decide on whether you wish to submit an application to run for the role of either President or regular Board Member. Remember – the club is always looking for volunteers, so even if you don’t wish to run for a Board role, please get in touch anyway to discuss how the club would need your help. A copy of our bylaws can be downloaded from this link here.
- Requirements for a minimum of two years Board service before running for this position.
- Other Board Officer roles:
- Vice President
- Secretary & Archive Coordinator
Board Member Roles:
- Plans all email communications to members.
- Compiles email text and images.
- Maintains email database.
- Maintains the Audi Club GA website.
- Ensures the club website is up-to-date with the latest Audi drive (event) information and club news.
- Maintains club sponsor recognition.
- Social Media
- Maintains the club Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Ensures the latest posts or stories or videos are uploaded in a timely manner.
- Ensures adequate sponsorship coverage for club sponsors.
- Replies to social media inquiries and comments.
- Determine ways to maintain interaction with club membership database.
- Reviews current membership and expiring membership to determine ways to renew and remind to renew.
- ACNA Liaison
- Primary point of contact for the club and ACNA (Audi Club North America).
- Ensures Audi Club GA is updated on the latest bylaws, Audi corporate, and ACNA related club news and events.
- Four Rings Liaison
- Audi Club GA main point of contact between the club and the local Audi Four Rings enthusiasts group.
- Coordinates events between the two clubs.
- Promotes Audi Club GA membership and events.
Board Member Committees.
A club committee must be chaired by a Board member and can include active club members.
- QDM (Quattro de Mayo)
- Assists with the planning of Audi Club GA’s premier, annual event.
- As the club’s premier event, all Board members are strongly advised to attend.
- Board members attending must stay onsite at the club event hotel.
- Assists with planning one of the club’s most popular, annual events, Helenback.
- Coordinates and plans the host hotel.
- Helps with the Event drive lead planning, which includes recon, drive route development, and lunch stops.
- Audi Club GA Annual Banquet
- Assists with the planning and implementation of the club’s annual banquet.
- Helps coordinate the banquet with the chosen vendor, including all aspects related to menus, attendance, paperwork, and invoices.
- Fundraising or grant writer.
- Drive Planning & Routing
- Route planning for monthly drive events as determined by annual drive schedule.
- Includes drive recon and lunch stop planning and coordinating payment.